Computer, Gadgets, Humor, et cetera

Daily Clicks

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

iUseThis, a pretty interesting website.

There is a new website out there called iUseThis. I've signed up and have been using it a bit. I'm not sure if it is for Mac OSX only because when I navigate to it from my MacBook it appears to autodetect what OS I'm using and then redirect me to OSX.iUseThis.com. The site follows in the theme of the social bookmarking, tagging, sharing, et cetera theme of so many other popular sites in that it lets you post a piece of software that you use and like and then other people can vote by clicking on "I Use This". The more votes it gets the higher the software goes on the list. Newly submitted apps are on the frontpage and there is a sidebar for the top apps. Of course they have an RSS feed so you can see all the new apps people are using. In order to tell the site you are using a particular app you must sign up however the process is quite painless. So stop reading this and go check out iUseThis.com!


Tagged with , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home