Computer, Gadgets, Humor, et cetera

Daily Clicks

Friday, July 07, 2006

How to Avoid being Arrested by Cops

There is a video up on Google from the Flex Your Rights Foundation about how not to get arrested. It's 45 minutes long, which IS long. However, I ended up watching the whole thing. It is also branded by the ACLU or American Civil Liberties League. I don't agree with a lot of their politics but if you randomly have drugs in your car or throw parties hosting drugs or just brake the law randomly with something you could normally hide from your parents you should probably watch this. What would be easier is to not do anything illegal. However it is nice to remember that we have rights and we should stand by them. My favorite? I have the right not to self incriminate. So when a cop asks if I know why he pulled me over instead of saying "Because I was speeding?" I should just wait for him to tell me. As soon as I tell him I was speeding I give up the right to not self incriminate.

Watch it at video.google.com


Tagged with , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home