Computer, Gadgets, Humor, et cetera

Daily Clicks

Friday, June 30, 2006

OS X Home Folder for 'My Documents' Under Parallels and Windows

Techpedia has an article about how to set up your OS X home folder as your My Documents folder in Windows using Parallels and Bonjour. I'm not sure I would like to do this myself since I would not want to corrupt any of my files in OS X with a virus. Even though OS X may be exempt from viruses getting one in windows under Parallels whilst using Windows could still jack up them files and render them useless.

From Techpedia:

One of the features of Parallels is the option to share a folder between Windows and your Mac. However, it is quite slow and bulky. The tutorial below, however, shows you how to harness the native sharing prowess of both Windows and your Mac, making for much faster and more reliable document sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home